The new plugin allows direct access to millions of 3D CAD & BIM models from numerous manufacturers which can be used to construct and design.
Thanks to the integration of the 700 manufacturer catalogs, users no longer have to spend hours surfing the Internet to find the parts they need for their design and planning. After the installation from the Brics CAD App Store, users of the CAD software can directly access the desired 2D & 3D components via a button within the user interface. These components can be individually configured and then inserted into the existing design or planning.
Advantages of the Brics CAD Plugin powered by Cadenas
- 3D & 2D BIM CAD models in native Brics CAD formats
- 700+ manufacturer catalogs
- Intelligent engineering data with extensive metadata for mechanical & electrical engineering, architecture & HVAC
- The product configurator simplifies the design process and avoids wrong combinations
- All CAD models are free of charge
Brics CAD has been available since 2002. It can be used for two-dimensional design drawings, three-dimensional design models, parameter-based modeling, deep-drawing modeling and building data modeling (BIM).