3D print filtration Bofa Americas to showcase AM technologies at Formnext Forum
Bofa Americas will be exhibiting its 3D printing filtration and atmosphere management technology at the inaugural Formnext Forum 2023 being held in Austin, Texas, from 28 to 30 August.
Recent years have seen significant growth in AM and 3D printing, enabling manufacturers to design, develop and customise products more efficiently and at lower cost.
At the Formnext Forum, Bofa will be exhibiting its range of portable 3D print filtration systems, which extract process emissions and return clean air into the workplace.
- 3D Print Pro 2 filters emissions generated by small format open framed or partially enclosed FDM/SLA 3D printers.
- 3D Print Pro 3 is suited to medium sized FFF and small enclosed SLA, MJT printers.
- 3D Print Pro 4 is suited for large format capability for fused filament fabrication, stereolithography, digital light processing, and material jetting processes, enabling advanced, high-capacity filtration and optimal temperature control and airflow management.
- AM 400 uses patented technology to enable the safe onsite exchange of the filters that remove potentially harmful particulate from metal additive manufacturing processes.
- AD Oracle SA iQ supports large scale production processes, including material jetting, binder jetting, SLM and PBF of polymers, as well as automated post-processing.
Formnext Forum 2023 takes place in Austin, Texas from August 28-30. Bofa Americas will be represented at Booth 221.