Tebis 4.1 Comprehensive CAD/CAM automation for optimised manufacturing speed
The latests CAD/CAM solutions from Tebis are focusing on manufacturing speed and improved efficiency. The complete CAD/CAM provider sees these factors as critical for the future business success of the production machining and die and mould manufacturing industry.
With the Tebis 4.1 complete CAD/CAM system, all tasks in design, manufacturing preparation and NC programming can be accomplished in one solution. The system is oriented to automated manufacturing of individual parts for machines, moulds and dies: Automated, fast and efficient, all in a single system. Users can rely on Version 4.1 to quickly and effectively get a handle on the complexity of the processes and reduce employee workload.
For die and mould makers, it’s important to not only automate the programming, but all associated processes. Tebis has consistently pursued this goal in the ongoing development of Version 4.1 of its software. It now offers a solution that’s completely oriented like no others to the overall process, encompassing the comprehensive CAM data process up to the finished part and optimally coordinating CAD, CAM, CAQ and manufacturing. Whatever can be done in the software is done in the software. Whatever can be automated is automated.
With the ever-growing shortage of skilled labor that has been felt throughout the industry, the question of how efficiently teams can work together is becoming more important. Relieving existing employees of routine tasks, reducing the complexity of manufacturing processes and making existing manufacturing knowledge accessible throughout the company are key steps for exploiting a company's potential and establishing leaner manufacturing processes.
Based on this, the Tebis 4.1 complete CAD/CAM system includes various solutions:
- Tebis 4.1 can be used to standardize a range of parts — even in single-part manufacturing. This is done by defining part classes that exhibit common manufacturing features.
- Manufacturing expertise is available in digitalized form for all users in every company. This ensures fast manufacturing results at consistent quality.
- Tedious routine tasks are stored in templates in Tebis 4.1 and can be implemented with the click of a button.
- The automated, intelligent part can be quickly set up, clamped and manufactured. This also serves as optimal preparation for introducing handling systems for automatic workpiece feeding.
- Shops and processes are digitalized to enable up to 85 percent faster manufacturing.
- CAD/CAM automation for rapid preparation of simple parts in production machining.
With a current campaign offer for production machining, Tebis is specifically targeting contract manufacturers, production machining and plant engineering companies. The focus is on companies that generally produce their parts prismatically (including multi-sided machining) and on milling machines and generate their NC programs primarily in the control.
The customised and cost-effective Tebis offer — which includes software, training and (if desired) on-site implementation — allows users in production machining to manufacture more parts faster. This solution can benefit companies that currently have to turn down orders because they're lacking skilled labor or because their programming and manufacturing are too slow, as well as users searching for a valid solution for preventing collisions.
The Tebis Job Shop Package can also easily grow to meet increasing demands and is appropriate for users who are expanding their range of offers to include complex parts, who are investing in new machines or who want to modernize their CAM programming.