Focused on a wide range of plastic applications within a variety of markets, Husky will be demonstrating their injection moulding products at their booth at K.
For the first time, Husky will be running its new Hypet HPP5e system — delivering better energy savings, system reliability, preform quality and user friendliness. The system will be producing preforms made from 100 % recycled PET.
Furhtermore, Husky has the following on offer for K:
- Showcase of Husky’s broad portfolio of both proven and new tooling technologies, including Husky’s new Nexpet Mold, which is a flexible mid-volume tool for shorter production runs and frequent changeovers.
- Introduction of a versatile, energy-efficient platform of PET preform moulding solutions that are engineered to handle any application and production need.
- A preview of Husky’s Next Generation Operating Model (NGOM) digitalised end-to-end manufacturing system that offers enhanced capabilities to deliver products and enables customers to more quickly respond to changing consumer trends.
- Husky will be highlighting its various products that support the circular economy and customers’ sustainability goals. Husky is committed to developing sustainable packaging solutions, and with its position and track record of innovation the company can make a positive impact in aligning the goals of sustainability with the many positive attributes of plastic packaging.
- The latest hot runner and controller developments, including Ultra Helix 250 T2 valve gates, which are designed to improve part quality.
Husky can be found in Hall, Booth A61.