Russia Rosmould offered additional highlights this year
From 15 to 17 May 2018, Rosmould was held at IEC “Crocus Expo” in Moscow. The exhibition attracted 6,315 visitors this year.
Mesago Messe Frankfurt, organiser of the trade show, reported that the visitors came from 43 countries. 90% came from the several districts of Russia. According to Mesago, many visitors attended the exhibition several times: Tthe total number of visits amounted to 8,683. For Mesago, this indicates the extensive exposition and the relevance of the business and educational programme within the exhibition.
Sasha Wenzler, Vice President Formnext at Mesago said: “I was really pleased about the highly professional appearance of Rosmould 2018 with good exhibitors, interesting technologies to see and a lot of visitors on the show floor. Expecially the Forum concentrating on additive manufacturing and innovative industrial solutions was an additional highlight this year!”
153 companies from 15 countries presented and services covering the full production process from design to the finished product – moulds, die moulds, stamps, additive technologies, raw materials, machinery and tooling. The national collective expositions of Germany, China and Turkey demonstrated their achievements and industrial solutions.
Additive manufacturing forum with expert insights
The premiere of the business forum of additive technologies “Additive manufacturing and 3D printing in industry" was a full success, Mesago reported. The forum was attended by major industry players and educational institutions, which successfully apply additive technologies in medicine, automotive, construction, aerospace industry and other fields.
The specialists of Ford Sollers, Siemens, Beiten Burkhardt, Autodesk, Rusatom, ACAM Aachen Centre for Additive Manufacturing (Germany), Moscow Aviation Institute, and others have shared their experience of application of additive technologies. Rusatom, a company, which actively uses additive technologies in the manufacturing, not only made a presentation, but also became the Sponsor of the Forum.
The Forum covered a wide range of topical issues for the application of 3D-printing in a wide variety of fields, such as:
- “New possibilities of design and manufacture of engineering parts by means of additive technologies” (Rusatom - Additive technologies),
- “Oncologic patient treatment by using 3D printing technologies” (LLC “Gitoinnovaciya”),
- “Applications of 3D printing in the automotive industry” (Ford Sollers),
- “Continuous process of additive manufacturing in Siemens NX” (Siemens),
- “Tool making and 3D printing - competition or mutual benefits? (Fraunhofer IPT and ACAM – Aachen Center for Additive Manufacturing, Germany),
- “Education in the field of additive technologies” (Skoltech)
- “Additive technologies VS traditional metalworking. What is more economically effective?” (Cubicprints)
- “Digital sculpture vs. classical sculpture. Is it possible to surpass Michelangelo?” (Petr Chegodayev, Sculptor)
- “3D-print of constructive composite materials” (Anisoprint)
The next edition of Rosmould will be held from 18 to 20 June 2019 at Crocus Expo, Moscow.