India/Canada – Husky Injection Molding Systems will be presenting at Plastindia 2018 (February 7-12, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India) the company's diverse range of solutions for the beverage, food, medical, automotive, home and personal care markets.
Husky says its innovations achieves optimal productivity, producing high quality parts at low costs for it customers. The global company with its HQ in Bolton, Ontario, has been experiencing rapid growth since entering the Indian market, having first established in the Indian capital Delhi and Mumbai to serve local customers. This led to an expanded customer base and increased business in the region for Husky. Moreover, with the tooling market growing in India and per capita use of plastic products on the rise, Husky further expanded in 2012, opening of a 5,000 sq.m. manufacturing facility in Chennai. More recently, to deliver the lowest possible time-to-market to customers, the company established local hot runner manufacturing as well as an application and service team in Chennai. Apart from serving local customers better, this also enabled Husky, which maintains a good local parts inventory as well as a team of highly skilled service technicians, to supply equipment to SAARC and Southeast Asia, the company says.
Wassim Labban, Husky’s Vice President Beverage Packaging for EMEIA, SEA and ANZ notes: “We are excited to be returning to Plastindia as it will give us the opportunity to further connect with customers.”
Innovations on show
Among Husky's range of system, tooling, hot runner, factory productivity and connectivity product innovations to be showcased at Plastindia in Hall 9, Booth 13 are:
• Multi-Layer Technology, unlocking possibilities in beverage and food packaging
• PET tooling advancements now available on legacy platforms, including its Self-Cleaning Technology and Integrated Mold Alignment
• Ultra Helix Valve Gates that provide high gate quality and long life
• Comprehensive, integrated system solutions for the medical market, using Husky’s machine platforms and Schöttli’s precision medical tooling
• NX Platform represented by Husky’s Shotscope-TM NX factory productivity system and Gateway OPC and 4Sight NX connectivity products, supporting data integration with various ERPs and Industry 4.0