Provider of software tools for CAD/CAM manufacturing markets CNC Software has announced that its Mastercam 2019 Public Beta is now open to all current Mastercam customers.
In this access program, US-based CNC Software says it is a fantastic opportunity to try out the software. All current Mastercam customers are able to test-drive Mastercam 2019 before its release and provide valuable feedback to help shape the final product, CNC notes. A discovery awaits all public beta participants with dozens of powerful new tools, for simple to complex jobs.
- New 2D/3D Milling Features improve toolpath efficiency and control. It automates 2D chamfering and multi-axis deburring operations. Accelerated Finishing has been expanded – now with taper and lens-style tool support.
- Surface and Solid Modeling Improvements simplify CAD for CAM for enhanced design and has geometry editing tools for shop-floor programmers.
- Powerful Turning and Mill-Turn improve productivity with its new plunge/grooving strategies, additional Prime-Turning support, expanded 3D tool and holder support as well as bar feed and import/export operation improvements.
- Improved Validation with new, advanced toolpath display and analysis. Additionally, improvements to machine simulation and support are provided.
- Streamlined workflow and graphics with new sectional views, level and planes management.
The company says it plans to release about a new public beta once a month. Generally, known issues and updated bug fixes together with other details will be delivered when companies install the current Mastercam 2019 Beta through the Mastercam Foum.